Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Volks makes car that can drive itself

This is technology at its best. Volkswagen have developed a car that can drive itself, and upto a speed of over 150 miles per hour. So, how does it work? My tech news source, Techzoogle mentions that the car has been devloped with 'electronic eyes' made from radars and laser sensors. that helps it navigate with the aid of GPS navigation system.

I can already see the future. Taxi drivers may become obsolete. Simply put in this car, and once you slot in your destination, the car shall take you promptly to your place. But, then.., I think that is far fetched too. The car is still far from the self-thinking car that we are talking about. So, we still do not have a car that will participate in a car race by itself. But then, neither is that a far-off dream!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home