Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Worst day at PPP

Over the past couple of months since I joined PayPerPost, the service that pays bloggers for reviewing products and websites, I feel unlucky for the first time. Though PPP has had $1000 posts too in the past, they were very rare, and the norm maximum amount for most of them was like $10 or $15 per post. And considering you can write two posts per blog you have registered there, you could make something like $20 on an average.

But today, I was feeling too lazy in the early part of the day to log into PPP. I just logged in now to see clients offering $36.50 for a 50 word article. Man! it is a five minute job and I could get paid $36.50. It is not just that..There was one $25 post, and three $10 posts, all requiring only 100 words per post on an average.

Had it been my day, I could have made $83.50 in half-hour. But, it was simply not my day. I was late, and I checked in to see that most of the opportunities had already been taken by the alloted number of people that I had nothing amongst those top offers. I am not in a mood to settle for a lesser amount post today. No PPP now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home