Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

From Cramming to Chopping for grades

A girls school in Japan has tried inculcating Japanese etiquettes into their children by now introducing a ten minute 'chopstick' test which involves transferring stuffs such as marbles from one plate to another using chopsticks.

Good thing that I am not studying in Japan. I will never be able to hold the chopsticks, let alone using it to eat my meal. And I am pretty sure that is going to be the reaction of any person foreign to Japan. That is why India is cool. We don't use any 'accessory'. Just dig your hands directly into the meal!

Look how easy it is for the Dane on the pic ;-)

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me+Chopsticks=Clusterfuck

I've actually almost taken my eye out a few times while trying to eat with those things. *chuckle*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home