Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Party time in Buenos Aires

Yesterday, Argentina was in all colors. It was the occasion of the El Carnaval del Pais, also known as the 'country carnival'. This carnival is quite famous,much like the ones in Rio De Janeiro in Brazil, and deservingly, the Trekker website reported that thousands had gathered in the country to catch a glimpse of the very popular 'Kings of carnivals' competition, one that is held to see which of the Samba clubs win the contest.

I particularly wished I was there to witness the show. Not only that, of late, I have also been following the Buenos Aires Tours website for their weekly roundup, which would be of great use if you are visiting the place, since you would get to know how to plan your trip there..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home