Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Friday, January 05, 2007

It's a manager's work

Today, when I revisited the place I once worked, nothing seemed to have changed since the day I left. However, all my friends there had gotten their 'rating' just a week back. 'Rating' is done on a scale of 1-5 and those of who got 3 and stuff were complaining about politics in the organization as the reason for their low rating.

Actually, I wonder if they make use of some employee appraisal software to assign the ratings, or is it simply the manager's ability to remember what and how each employee has worked. I am sure, being the wonderful organization they are, they surely must have made use of these softwares. But, you know, how my friends crib about everything that doesn't come their way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home