Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Is there a snail mail SPAM?

"Is there some SPAM in snail mail too? ". This was the question that hit my head as soon as I came across this website. Apparently, it does. Even otherwise that is not the only reason why Mail drops exist. If you did not know what a mail drop is, learn it the same way I did from this mail drop directory website. Basically, a mail drop is a registered address which can receive and send snail-mails. So, you can rent a mail box at this address, and probably redirect it.

For example, say, I am a person who keeps moving constantly, so that I have no one permanent address. So, what address do I provide to my subscriptions to Readers Digest, the Newspaper fellow, etc.Maybe rent a mail box here and give this address. So, everytime there is an address change, just update it at this one place, and you can receive your posts everywhere you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home