Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Karma meter for MySpace page

I wonder if you have heard about Sven Goodsson. He has been in news in my part of the world sometimes because of the kinds of 'workouts' he makes to sweat out the bad karma and earn only good karma. 'Karma' is a Sanskrit word which refers to the deeds, good or bad. So, in other words, he works out to remove himself of bad deeds and do only good deeds..

Okay, coming back to the topic, I think you should check out his website ImproveYourKarma.com, where you get to download a "Karma meter" which you can install on your MySpace page. Based on the kinds of comments you receive there, you get a Karma rating..That's really cool.

Also, check out the "analysis" section for an aura analysis of your photos. You might like that one too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home