Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Nostradamus predicts a space shuttle accident

Sometime back, I had talked about the book, 'The Nostradamus Code:World War III 2007 - 2012'.

I had merely glanced through the ebook then. Today,as I was reading over it again, I got to know many more things that are likely to happen during this period. One important thing I read was a likely space shuttle accident, that is likely to release microorganisms into Space.

For a moment, I thought if that was the one that happened with the Columbia vehicle. The cause of the crash too was a breakoff of a piece of foam from the vehicle. I will be happy if Nostradamus had read the foam for a microorganism. Otherwise, if it is going to be true, then, I can't stand to see another space accident, especially with Chandrayaan gearing up.

It has been sometime since the book was released. If you had already gone through the ebook, do put in your comments here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home