Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

McGrath cannot be replaced

Shane Warne on Glenn McGrath:
I don't think Glenn can be replaced. In pure bowling terms, Australia might find another like him, but there is still a big question mark over that. It's everything else that he has brought to the table that has set McGrath apart.


While there is nothing to counter from what Warne has said about McGrath, and added to that the innummerable occassions he has been a thorn to the Indian batting line-up, we will also miss the sledging that the Aussie great has indulged in.

One was that nasty McGrath- Sarwan episode. I don't want to talk about that. But the other was rather funny. After bowling a dot ball to Eddo Brandes, the stout Zimbabwean player, McGrath mockingly asks, "Why are you so fat?"

Eddo's answer was short and really funny. He said, "Yes,everytime I make love to your wife, she gives me a biscuit"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home