Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Arabian Days!!!

I read this in a business magazine. Dubai, the main center in the United Arab Emirates has reduced its dependence on oil from 90 percent in mid nineties to less than 6 percent in 2005. This was achieved by increased tourism and businesses. For example, look at this.


This is an artificial snow park in Dubai. My cousin who was in Dubai working for an IT company used to tell me how tourism has made properties in Dubai so hot. Dubai, these days has everything. Check out the dubai sports city

1 Comments:

At January 06, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been tagged!! If you'd like to do it of course ;)

http://cryingheart.blogspot.com/2007/01/my-top-5-movies.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home