Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Saturday, January 06, 2007

LoudLaunch makes a loud launch

My blog just got approved for LoudLaunch. For those who do not know about it still, okay, let me tell you that LoudLaunch is a great way for bloggers to make money for simply using the blogs to make public announcements and press releases of the different advertisers.

You are not forced to fake your opinions at any stage, and only your neutral view matters. I am actually thinking of using this service to advertise my Internet Tidbits blog. The minimum budget for advertisers is quite low; only $50 or so. I think I should try.


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home