Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Favo 5 movies

Ok, I am not a movie buff at all. Hardly watch a few of them; and English movies - divide the number what I have watched by 5 ;-)

Anyway, since Osman has tagged me,let me carry it forward..

Here are my top 5 movies (English alone)

1. Sixth Sense
2. Fifty First Dates
3. Eurotrip (many thought that was a crazy choice, but I stand by it :))
4. Departed
5. My Big Fat Greek Wedding

So, now I have to tag as well. Ok, let me tag Norman Roberts and Autumn Blue.

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! :)

I was quite surprised with the end of Sixth Sense and it is the best film by Shymalayan (right spelling, huh?)

and i really wonder about Departed! They all say that it was a good movie.

 
At January 10, 2007 , Blogger Anand said...

Sixth Sense was a great movie, if you did not know the story in advance ;)

and Osman, it is Shyamalan...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home