Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Here's Pepsi

My cousin just called me up and said that he now has a new feline at his house. She's called Pepsi ;)
I am anyway going to meet him up next week, and I shall be seeing her too. But, you know, it takes a lot of your time to attend to your cat's needs. Like, there are several cat breeds and each of them have their own set of problems and needs to be looked after. We faced the same thing when we had a cat in our house. That's a long time back.

That time too, I had to take help from the same website on cats. The website did help me with tips on dealing with cat litter, heat stress for cats, declawing them, etc.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home