Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Is this that god of tennis!!?


So, notice who it is out there with a cricket bat!! It is Fed-Ex himself..Roger Federer is now on a visit to the Tsunami affected areas in my home state, Tamil Nadu, and he, on the sidelines, also learnt to play the local game, Cricket.

Haha, it was fun to watch him play on TV though. He got beaten on almost all occassions. But then, the god that he is at tennis, I wouldn't make too much of fun though..

As I am talking this, the local ATP tournament too is getting close. I might not be able to watch the match this time around, like I did last time. Rafael Nadal, Carlos Moya, Srichapan are always out there in the Chennai open.

Hope to see some good action on television though....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home