Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Payperpost is 25 years old!!!

This was hilarious..Though I have been a member of Payperpost for not more than a couple of months, I still consider myself one of the earliest for PPP since I believe there have a many a lot more that have joined the great community ever since.

But today, it was kinda funny to see payperpost logging itself as a 25 year old on their Youtube community page...Lie Lie Lie!!! ;-)

Seriously though, I feel that the guys at Payperpost share a great relationship amongst themselves, and have also made the community members look one among them..great going guys..

And btw, they recently moved to a new office, and here is a video on that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home