Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Religious? Forget it!

Came across this news bit. In UK, where more than 82 percent are reportedly non-religious, a survey showed that an overwhelming majority felt that Religion was more for harm than for good.

I would beg to disagree..I am from a country, where almost all religions exist. And mind you, unlike the UK or the US, it is not the migrant people who bring the diversity, but everyone are natives...And though there have been so many religious tensions in the past, I still feel religion is something that has given life its color.

I am not an orthodox fellow at all.., but I still feel the kind of orthodoxness my parents and grandparents show are for good only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home