Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Amazing PPP referral program

Just one more post about Payperpost before I logoff. You might be knowing that Payperpost is looking to the existing Posties to refer newer members to the already huge existing network of bloggers. They used to offer a good incentive to the posties who refer new posties to the network.

Payperpost is now offering $15 per new referral. If you ask me, it is the easiest way for a cool $15 bucks of blog money. I mean, all you need to do is sign up a person who has been blogging for a minimal period of three months, and ask him to join the network. And the moment he makes a post, you make the sum!!

And, with so many blogging networks out there, I know a huge list of people who have been blogging well. Let me start off :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home