Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Friday, December 08, 2006

Fun with friends

While I was in college, there was this friend of mine, who used to sometimes astonish me with information on others so much that I thought he was some fortune-teller or something. He used to tell things like which guy was hooked with which girl, sometimes things that nobody else in college knew of.

But it was only when he revealed something about me that I realized that he was hacking into my account or something. Ok, he was not huge a geek to be able to hack passwords. He was using the software called keylogger which can record anything and everything that you type on the keyboard. That way, he knew my password, all that I type on from his computer, etc..

Though that was pretty friendly trick, I guess this is a software that can help parents to have a good knowledge of what their children are doing and stuff. That way, it is pretty useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home