Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

What are you buying for Christmas?

Christmas is fast approaching. Though I am not a Christian, it is fun to take part in the celebrations. And the purchasing season for Christmas-New Year has already begun. It is fantastic that after so many years of being a student, and being hopeful of my dad shelling out a few bucks for me to spend with friends and making purchases during this time, this time, I have quite a lot that I can spend so care-free on. Thanks to PayPerPost(you still don't know???? - the service that pays bloggers for product and website reviews from those who want to advertise on blogs!!), that I have been blogging for the past one month;yes, just one month, I have made money that is as much as what my software-engineer friends are earning right now...

Time to spend for some cool stuff, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home