Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Monday, December 11, 2006

Online calendar

Yesterday was my cousin's birthday, and for the first time in years I managed to wish her. Don't ask me how. The online calendar service from AmericanGreetings.com came in quite handy. Well, as with online calendars, I have now been able to keep track of birthdays, anniversaries and stuff.

But, one thing that was spectacular about this was that it also provided to inform you about birthdays not just through emails, but also through cell phone text messages. So, I was here in my class, and suddenly my cell phone beeped, and gosh, good that I remembered to wish my cousin. Good, I will never forget a birthday again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home