Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Feedback wanted

I just completed a revamp of my site colors. One of the blog readers had commented to me that the blog was good, though the template looked quite boring.

The effort you see is a nothing product compared to all the effort I put in the whole of today. I tried putting in my own CSS codes and stuff. Eventually, I simply could not get what I wanted to do..Finally, I just took an extra hour to change the colors of the existing template. Looks decent though, in my eyes. Resembles too much to Hutch campaigns...

Anyway, do post in your comments on how you find the new look, and if you are a web designer yourself, please suggest any alternative colors to the links, etc..I would love to hear from you guys...

Update :

Thanks to Somu, I have found another color to be put in here. I have now put a dark shade of brown for my template. Do keep reaching me back with feedback.

2 Comments:

At December 24, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anand,
The pink doesn't suit well in my opinion. Girly stuff. May be dark shades of blue or Brown would suit. Again, need to experiment though.

Just my 2 cents.

 
At December 24, 2006 , Blogger Anand said...

Hey Somu,

Thanks for that comment..Infact you are quite right..when I could not find something I wanted, I just tried imitating what was there on sakshijuneja.com/blog ;one of the blogs I frequent..the girly stuff indeed shows...let me find an alternative then..too tired today ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home