Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I need a VOIP

Well, I am not that much of a techno guy. Like, I knew there existed something called a Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) phone. But did not even care to know what that means.

Last week, my friend who is doing his MS in USA had called. He seemed very excited. He had just got a VOIP phone from Vonage. I was surprised because he is such a miser who does not waste money. He was explaining to me how these Vonage VOIP phones simply need an internet connection to set up and call anybody anywhere for dirt cheap rates.

I am now looking at the Vonage forums. Well, they have good info on VOIP and also pretty good rates. It is time for me to get one too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home