Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Monday, October 30, 2006

My website's anniversary :(

November 21 marks the first year anniversary of my website XooXonline.info . When I launched it last year, I started it out as a book review site. Later I made it a forum for MBA preparation. Then, I changed it to a Blog discussion site. Midway it was a site for Adsense publishers.

One year on, I have no idea to renew my domain name. My website is going to die..One year of webmastering has still not got me even a decent traffic. James Brausch in his blog writes the three major causes of failure are

  • Not taking action
  • Lack of focus, and
  • Not following a proven path.
I believe my reason to fail in my website venture was most possibly due to the second reason; for a pathetic lack of focus to maintain a theme on my website. Look, I am now writing a blog as well. Thanks James, you atleast opened my eyes to what I am doing wrong :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home