Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Moving house

We have recently decided to move to a new house which is nearer to my grandma's place because my mom felt that she could spend more time with her mother. Today, I went to have a look at the work going on at the house. The guys we have contracted are now working on the bathroom equipments. In our present house, we have a very simple bathroom with all conventional taps and stuff. The new one looks real good.

I just came back and was searching for some online bathroom shops. Just to make sure that the new bathroom is 'world class' ;-)

The taps fitted are kind of similar to what I found at Taps4Less.com. In fact, after visiting the online bathroom shop, I am now interested in getting a few other bathroom furnitures as well. Let me see what my dad feels about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home