Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Friday, October 27, 2006

Blogger Competitions

It sometimes amazes me to see how blogging has of late moved from being more of a past-time to a full fledged buzzing activity. I always knew a few bloggers made a lot of money, and so I too have put up a few Google ads in the hope of making a quick buck out of this..but that has not been a very successful attempt so far.

So, of late I am trying to see if other avenues also exist in blogging. In fact, there are a lot events happening for bloggers. There are quite a few blogging competitions happening right now. And the prizes are also exciting that even a couch potato like me has started to participate in this.

Like, there is one competition going on in BloggerPoker. I am right now in the first round of the game, where I stand to win around $500. And there are 7 preliminary rounds, mind you..so, I.., even I stand a chance!!!

Even new blogs are allowed, so I have got myself a new blog exclusively for this. You check that one out on their homepage.Hopefully I win this one..Pray for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home