Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Make your forums site

When I made XooXonline, my website, I started it as a book review site, but then, I changed it to a forum site very soon. The reasons were very simple. A forum site is not only easy to install, but the content is also user-generated. This means, as a webmaster, you need not break your head on what more to write on your site. So, a forum site gives you immense satisfaction of webmastering much more easily.

Now, even if you do not own a domain name, it is quite simple to create a forums site. I chanced upon this site called GoBoardz. This website allows you to create your own forums site in minutes. I remember myself working a full Sunday to create the forums because there were simply so many things to upload. But look at this site, I just had to fill a half-page form to get started. Another good thing I observed was that GoBoardz also allows you to Digg or bookmark your thread in del.icio.us, which means you can get your site popular quite easily.

So, if you want to make a forum for a topic that you like and want to invite visitors to talk on a subject, then I believe you should try this out. I just created my own forums at http://niceideas.goboardz.com/forum.asp

If you made one too, please tell me about it. But please, make sure you make my forums a success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home