Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Revival of West Indies

"West Indies were the gods of Cricket. They were unbeatable." These are lines that I have only heard from my dad and uncle. Because, their dominance died just about the time I was born. Over the past decade,it has always been Australia who have been the unbeatables and the most hated, simply because of their dominance.

But, of late, West Indies have started to show their power once again. They won the Champions trophy last time around and this time too they have been very impressive. Australia were defeated, and India too were in a crunchy match.

Now with a semi-final berth, it will be great to see how they play South Africa, and possibly even win the tournament. I bet many of the older people out here would be praying for just that: A Windies revival..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home