Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Blog's popularity

Have you seen Technorati providing a rank to your blog, which gives an idea of how popular your blog is? I added my blogs very recently, so I do not rank high enough. But this blog of mine, has been around for around ten months now. And it is already a PR 3 website.

If you know a bit of Search Engine Optimization, you will appreciate that fact, because making a perfectly Search Engine optimized site is quite difficult. But, I should thank all the online resources I obtained from sites like Apogee Search Engine Marketing that I used to go through for increasing my blog's PR.

But then Apogee doesn't do just that. They are a Texas based firm who help in the entire online marketing services. This includes Paid Advertising, Organic Search Marketing, Affiliate marketing, etc.In fact, they have recently started endorsing the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO).

Ok, back to my blog; I intend to increase my blog PR to atleast 5 in the next 3-4 months. And believe me, I am going to work really hard for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home