Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Installing power jacks for laptops

After one of my friends in the US got into trouble trying to install power jacks all by himself for his laptop, I thought I should mention that it is always better for you to get it done through someone who is an expert in doing such stuff.

As for my friend,after his goof-up, he did not have anybody who was experienced in the installation in his area; so he finally got it done at PowerJacksOnline.Com. They are specialized in Laptop DC Jacks, and claim to have done it 12,000 times before.

Certainly I wouldn't mind giving it to them even if someone offers to do it for free. I love my Compaq!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home