Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hate the winter

Back at my hometown, the weather is always hot and warm. But over the past five years, I have always spent my winter in cold areas of the north. Though cold winter is something I learnt to enjoy, it is particularly difficult to take care of your body in this period.

The main problem I face every winter is the dry skin. It is like, sometimes, I cannot even laugh or smile. You know how it is when the face simply dries up for lack of humidity. This also causes my lips to crack like hell. In short, I simply hate to see myself on the mirror.

You can take care by opening up to moist air. But, which is good? Warm moist air or cold moist air. The page about differnet kinds of humidifiers must be useful in this regard. I would suggest you to visit humidifierinformation.com for a complete guide to buying a house humidifier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home