Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Our new house update

If you have been following my blog, you know about the new house we have bought. I recently suggested to my dad that we should not stick to the existing layout. I said, "Maybe, we should go for some extreme home makeover!!" This is like something that we might have often come across on TV shows.

I sugegested that we too go for that kind of an extreme makeover. My dad has not still fully accepted to it. But I just browsed through some websites on home makeover solutions, and I pretty much guess he is also now willing to get it done.

After all it is our ONE home, and unless the finance minister at home doesn't accept, I can only keep dreaming!Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home