Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Monday, November 13, 2006

Sword collection

If you have been to a home of a Sikh family, you would have observed the sword that is preserved there. It is according to their faith that they keep the sword at their house.

Actually, talking of swords, I remember the TV series that used to be aired when I was young, called the Sword of Tipu Sultan. During the period, swords were in such a frenzy. Actually, it is not just here. World over, swords have always held their pride of place,either in the form of Japanese martial arts, Ninja or Samurais, etc.

I am really amazed how this medieval weapon of war has survived to this date. It is actually a passion for many to collect swords. So many infact that there are websites dedicated to the same these days.

This one thing is surely making a huge comeback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home