Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Now International is next door

Now I have simply started loving it. Heard of Pingo? It is an awesome service that provides cheap international prepaid calling cards. I mean, you save hell a lot of money using Pingo to any other.

Not just that, I got $5 free international prepaid calling cards simply for signing up. Now, $5 converts very well here, so I have got this added advantage as well. After that, I referred Pingo to my cousin in Florida. That added $5 more to my international prepaid calling card amount. Added to this, I signed up as an affiliate to their referral program, and got a free international prepaid calling card. I just had to email them at affiliate@pingo.com

The service is cheap in the sense, if I had to call from USA to India, then the calling card rates will be INR 3.50. This is truly amazing. I spend that much in calling Chennai from Mumbai!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home