Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Friday, November 10, 2006

Mag directory

In one of the articles on website growth, a popular internet marketer had to this to say, "The only way web can grow now is by adding value to what already exists." I guess it would suit MagazinePriceSearch.com a lot.

This is primarily a magazine database. But then, it is more of a search engine to look for magazines of any particular category. The best part of the website is the ability to compare prices of magazines from over 24 online stores, and to choose the one that fits your budget.

Magazines at MPS are available under topic category as well as under price. I would like to bring your notice to the quite a few magazines for business and management students too. Being an MBA student, I feel this indeed was a useful link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home