Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Freebie versus Paid

When I started blogging, one of my friends who I started with insisted that we should go for a paid , hosted blog. I was like, but why!? He pointed out that we could have our own domain name, freedom etc. But then, no matter what your blog gets to be seen only if it is of good quality, right? That has been my policy, never pay for something when you can have the same thing for free, when there is no compromise on quality.

For example, why do we need to pay when you can have free stuff for babies? Same way why do you need to pay when you can have free stuff for pets?

Eventually, whatever our needs are, if you pay for it, I can always get it as a free stuff . It is only the ends matter, and in the end, you and I end no different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home