Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

George Davison

Being an MBA student, I am always interested by businessmen themselves. I have heard experiences of some who had lost millions, and still kept hope to get back all that they lost. These are simply inspiring stories.

Recently, I came across the blog of one such person, George Davison. If you have heard of InventionLand; it is a Pittsburg based product development company;George is the founder of this company. He is an inventor himself, and his recently launched blog strives to serve new and upcoming inventors and product developers with Business and entrepreneurial tips.

It is a still new, and I have already subscribed its feed. I am after all going to be an entrepreneur one day, and I definitely don't want to miss my tips.

George Davison's Offical Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home