Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Need a new contractor :(

Sometime back, I had written about the new construction work that is on at my new house near my Grandma's house..remember?

Well, that is heading towards a sure shot disaster. Since I was away from home, I had told my dad over phone specifically to only call the building contractor from our previous house to make all the room modelling activities. This was because he was from the local contractor service who we knew very well..

But instead my dad called up a guy working on another building in the same flats.Take a guess on what he should have done!? Yes, exactly. He mixed up things to be done on the two houses.

Since all houses in our flats are of the same design, the room models do not differ very much. So, probably that was the reason for this mishap. This guy painted our walls in green and theirs in cream while it was supposed to be the other way round. Their bathroom tiles were replaced, when it was us who requested for it. My God! Can somebody be more irresponsible.

Fact is, the other house owners are selling it off, while we are moving in. So, while they do not kinda mind how their house looks, we are very much specific onto this. My dad told all that happened last evening. Clearly,even he was not able to be there on the spot because of office work, and he got to know about all that happened only at the end of the day.

We are not paying those guys. Let us see what they do next. Need a new contractor!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home