Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What language is the new Airtel ad shot in?

There is a new Airtel ad about 'talking to each other'. It starts with a boy having his food and he sees a football drop in front of his house. He goes out to pick the ball, and there is a voice that says 'Alleluruku aa ro'..It is a guy from the opposite side of a fence, presumably from an enemy country. The small boy kicks the ball towards the bigger boy. The two then decide to break into the fence and play in between the fences..'Barriers break when people talk'. Alright..But what language was that? I think Kurdish..No reasoning..Just that this language struck my mind the moment I heard that boy speak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home