Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How to choose a web host for your website?

When you want to set up a new website, there are certain parameters that you need to look into so that you choose the best host. Cheapest is not always the most economical as I learnt once when I got to know that my website requirements cannot be satisfied by shared servers!

Anyway, look into the following parameters before choosing a webhost:
1. Diskspace
2. Bandwidth
3. Monthly budget
4. Set up costs (some are free while some charge exorbitantly). Also, check out the review websites on web hosting choice since they give a realistiv picture based on reviews, cost considerations etc. After all, why do the same mistake if somebody has already done it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home