Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

For your lighting fixtures

It is that time of the year when you are again looking to replace all your old and dull lighting fixtures with newer brighter ones. I am looking to change the ceiling fans for a couple of my rooms as well as the lighting fixtures for a few rooms. If all goes well, kitchen fixtures might also be renewed.

When so many things are to be done, what other place to go other than Farreys. Farreys has a wide assortment of lighting fixtures, kitchen and bath fixtures as well as ceiling fans - all of what I am looking forward to. If you are apprehensive that getting new ones now one month in advance of Christmas might be a risky idea, Farreys also comes with a 30 day return policy. Now, that is definitely a soothing thought and makes it much more credible in my eyes.

As I said, they have a good assortment of products, and my favorites are the Murray Feiss lighting and Sea Gull lighting. You might not have heard of them. Check out their link to find out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home