Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Time Person of the year

Before everyone start shouting together "YOUUU", let me tell you that this is not a late recognition from my side. My ears are all red having heard the same thing over and again through the past couple of weeks.

But, I was browsing through Digg and came across this page. This was about the World's first ever web page. Cool, and even the Digg junta there recognized it and dugg it over 1088 times at last count.

Hmm..so, when I can be recognized by TIME for simply having watched a couple of YouTube videos, or to an extent even uploaded a good few ones, why has it not been awarded to the very guy who made all of this happen!? Not that the TIME 'person of the year' is the ultimate reason for our existence, but then, it was just a thought.

Anyway, here is a little bit of consolation I got when I checked into Tim Berners Lee's Wikipedia page. He has been included in the '100 Most influential people of the 20th century'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home