Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Choosing the best TV provider

When I was thinking about this, the other day - which TV provider should I go with, I had realized how almost the whole time, I spend in just watching the sports channels, and very little of anything else. Now, how does that make sense to pay for channels I am least bothered about? And there is this friend of mine who is alive just to watch all those movies being telecast on TV everyday?

So, how do you choose a TV provider so that you minimize your costs. I came across Direct TV as a good option whereby you choose whether to view sports channels or movie or anything like that. The satellite Directv also has the option to choose a plan based on whether you would like to go for high definition videos or would like to opt for a digital video recorder service.

Now, with DirectTV, the expats from various countries can also choose to view channels from their native coutries. Talk about cost optimization in these times of recession. Let's start with what we pay for TV viewing. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home