Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Adsensemeter - I miss you

Adsensemeter used to be a favorite website of mine. I came to know about it hardly a month back. Since then I frequented it so very often. So, whats the site about? It is basically a site which predicts how much a person earns with the traffic to his website or blog. Not true values, but a guesstimate based on the Alexa traffic. Though the details are not correct,everytime I come across a new website, I used to key the site here to check how good that site is. It was better than checking the traffic directly in Alexa and was fun.

Now, I no longer see the site. All I see is a control panel page, and I wonder how long it is before it comes back. Or is it going to comeback at all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home