Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Saturday, July 07, 2007

How many words do you speak everyday??

That's an interesting question right? Nobody would have thought about that. But I came across this information on a related article that an average human being, be it man or woman speak about 16000 words per day. So, how does that translate to?

Say, you sleep for 8 hours. So, you have 16 extra hours.

16000 words in 16 hours = 1000 words per hour.
1000 words in an hour = 17(approx) words per minute.

Now that's crazy. I speak only 17 words per minute?? Ok, I realize we don't talk all the time. We do so many things alone. So the numbers per minute while we do should be much more. But still something does not add up. Maybe we are spending too much of time on the internet and other things that we just dont open our mouths for most part!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home