Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Event registration software

Regonline is now out with its new product - the Event registration software..I got to know about this product for the first time from a person who conducts 'Motivational Thinking' classes for graduate students. People register online at his website and also pay the amount then and there..I actually got to meet him when he told me about this. The software gives him detailed reports on the number of attendees and other details which makes it extremely easy for him to map the audience before even meeting them.

Recently I came across the original website where you can open your free demo account as well. I think the software is extremely useful for event registration online when it becomes useful if you know the profile of your audience. Also, you need not worry about finance management, as the software takes care of all this by itself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home