Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

kNOw English in UK

There are a lot of Asians I know who travel to Europe,to UK atleast. But the sad part is most of these people stammer and stutter when it comes to English. Believe me, it is a huge embarassment when there are other people from your country who are so fluent, but you find it difficult to speak.

One of my friend from the rural parts of India was just here some time back, and only then I started searching for an English Course in England. There was one English School London that also has a lot of free English courses online, which you can use to learn english.

I know it souds weird when you need to learn English in England, but that's how it is, right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home