Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Entrepreneur Blogger!!!!

Now, I can safely call myself an entrepreneur blogger, because I have successfully used blogging to start my own venture! For sometime, I have been blogging for PayPerPost, the service that pays bloggers to review products and website. In fact, I had made an amount close to $1000 when I took a breath to do something with that money. Got a nice idea, thought why not emulate DCBlogs in the area of Indian technology blogs. But then, I did not know to design such websites.

So, I took help from GetAFreeLancer.com...Here, there are programmers who do the job for you in turn for money. But the cool thing is that it is a bidding system.So, I got really cheap bids. I chose one moderately cheap bid(with good previous ratings) for the job, and got my job done. It feels really cool to have your own venture running!

Also, I found that most of us can also find some jobs there as copywriters or proofreaders, which are easy jobs. Wow!! So many ways to make and invest money on the internet!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home