Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

How to buy a credit card

I met up with this guy on the train. He was working as a salesman for credit cards though he's changed job now. Knowing that he will not pester me for a card, I began talking to him about how to change or apply for credit cards. He said,first step is to hop on to a nice website to compare credit cards. Because you might never know which offers more benefits unless you compare them. The next step is to weigh the different options. Like some banks might offer 0% credit cards or easy balance transfers. The final step is to visit the website of individual banks to check out the final intricacies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home