Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Awesome!!! Truly Awesome!!!

You know I am a member of PayPerPost. Having blogged for them for the past few months, I had made quite a lot, something like $800. All that lies in my PayPal account.

I was just browsing two days back blindly and came across this website called DollarsForLife. It is like a PayPal game. You pay an amount to join and when you do this, your id is shown to subsequent visitors. If they subscribe too, then you get paid. In fact they also pay a random member an amount each time a member joins. It was just $19. I signed up simply because with $800 in my Paypal account, $19 is a nothing amount.

There was no immediate payback to me, and I completely had forgotten about it. But right from yesterday, I have been paid something like $60. That's not a huge amount too, but I guess if I keep doing, I will keep getting a return over whatever I put. Wow..I am enjoying this Paypal game!!

I am sure this is not going to make me a millionnaire..But getting paid 60 bucks for every twenty you put is cool too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home