Nice Ideas

Just letting out a few things I thought I wanted to tell ...

Thursday, February 01, 2007

SEO and word length

I used to manage a blog on SEO sometime back. So, it still interests me whenever I find something related to that subject still. Aaron Wall, in his SEO book has advised on the optimal word length for your web page content. In fact, I have personally seen this question asked many times at Webmaster Forums. This is because webmasters feel, the shorter the pages can be made, it is easier to increase internal-linking. But they are not sure if that will help with indexing of the pages.

And I think, Aaron Wall is indeed right in his article that there is nothing fixed on this. You write as naturally as it can get. A combination of short and long articles is great for your web page ranking.

Persoanally though, I write short more for the ease of convenience rather than for SEO!That explains why I am still not an Aaron myself ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home